V-Technologies will discontinue support for version 9.x on December 31, 2011. FedEx will retire all API transactions as of May 31, 2012 -- so customers on version 9.x will no longer be able to ship FedEx packages after this date. It is recommended that customers still on this version implement a plan for upgrading.
Some new features in Starship version 12:
- UPS Paperless NAFTA certificate of origin.
- Quantum View Notify - in transit notification.
- Restricted articles for international shipments.
- Rate updates effective January 2, 2012.
- Support for FedEx Web Services. This allows for expanded features such as FedEx SmartPost and Electronic Trade Documents.
- Exclusive support for USPS Endicia. USPS Manifest and Metered mail was discontinued in Starship version 11 and higher.
Post a Comment