- 64-bit ODBC driver.
- The current ODBC driver is 32-bit, so on a 64-bit system, a user must load the 32-bit ODBC control panel applet in order to see the ODBC settings. The new 64-bit driver should provide improved performance for applications with ODBC integrations.
- Crystal Reports version 2011.
- This version includes the ability to export to a read-only format as well as built-in barcode support.
- Microsoft SQL 2012 support.
- Currently, the Sage ERP 100 Premium product (formerly MAS 200 for SQL) supported SQL Server 2008 R2.
Thursday, July 5, 2012
Sage 100 Version 2013 Features - Technology Updates
Sage 100 Version 2013 is slated to come with several "behind the scenes" technology updates.