- Technology updates.
- Introduction of Sage Exchange (an integrated payments platform).
- Sage CRM integration and workflow enhancements.
- Sage CRM web orders and quotes.
- Ability to set customers as "inactive".
- Ability to set vendors as "inactive".
- Invoice number expansion (from 10 to 20 characters) in Accounts Payable.
- Ability to view cleared checks in vendor maintenance.
- Streamlined item maintenance screen.
Tuesday, July 3, 2012
Sage ERP 100 Version 2013 Roadmap
Sage has announced a tentative release timeframe for Version 2013 of the ERP 100 product line. This release is targeted for fourth quarter 2012. Some of the new features anticipated in this release: