Sage released a preliminary road map for the next two years of the Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 product. Being preliminary, all information presented in the road map is assumed to be a guideline, and this information can change at any time.
That being said, the immediate news for 2011 includes the following:
July 2011 - MAS 90/200 4.40 Product Update 6
- A new feature for printer settings saved by workstation and form code or report setting.
- Cloud deployment hosted by Sage
- Aimed at customers with a short implementation timeframe and limited IT staff or budget
- Low per-user monthly pricing
- No upfront software costs
- All business framework modules available
- Seamless migration to on-premise when the business grows
- Hosting provided by the second largest data center in the world (QTS Atlanta Metro)
- 99.784% recorded uptime for 2010
Post a Comment