If you are a MAS 90 or MAS 200 user, have you upgraded your 4.40 system to Product Update 5 yet? This update was released March 28th, 2011. It includes the following feature enhancements, in addition to bug fixes:
- Inactive Item Designations - flag inventory items as "inactive" so they can no longer be purchased or sold, while retaining the item's history
- Physical Count with Count Cards - Conduct a physical using count card information and check for missing count cards.
- Enhanced Security for Item Costing and Vendors - Improve security for inventory items by restricting user roles from accessing standard cost or vendor information (including receipts).
- Multiple Company Aged Invoice Report - Print the A/P aging for multiple company codes at once. Vendors across multiple companies can be combined.
- Expense Distribution Tables - Pre-define the default G/L account for A/P invoice data entry to not one, but multiple accounts.
- A/P Check Sorting Options - Now sort checks by vendor name in addition to by vendor ID.
- Company-specific Background Colors - Allows for different company codes to have different background colors across the entire system.