Sage released a preliminary road map for the next two years of the Sage MAS 90 and MAS 200 product. Being preliminary, all information presented in the road map is assumed to be a guideline, and this information can change at any time.
That being said, this is on the horizon for 4th Quarter 2011:
Sage MAS 90 / MAS 200 Version 4.5
- SageCRM 7.1 Integration - one free SageCRM license for all customers
- Ability to migrate to Microsoft SQL Server database (business framework modules only)
- New functionality in the payroll module including deduction recalculation in data entry
- New functionality in sales order, including auto-generation of purchase orders from sales orders, price level by customer/product line, item pricing by total quantity, and lot/serial distribution from sales order
- Sage eMarketing for SageCRM - fully integrated e-marketing module to create custom, personalized, e-mail marketing campaigns with over 90 templates out of the box, and analysis of the results (low monthly subscription fee)
- SageCRM Communications Management - integration with Microsoft Exchange for calendar and communications management.
- SageCRM Total Campaign Management - multi-channel campaign management, out of the box graphical marketing campaign workflow
- SageCRM for the iPhone
- SageCRM for Twitter
- SageCRM Interactive Dashboard - manage key accounts and working day from a single screen